|As a Friend of the PBPF:
You can help bring philosophic and spiritual ideas into the lives of other interested people worldwide. Your support enables us to:
- Update and improve our web site and other communications
- Identify and republish valuable out-of-print spiritual works from various traditions
- Actively develop new works with leading visionaries and scholars
- Donate valuable spiritual books to libraries, prisons, and rehabilitation centers
- Continue developing a diversified, high-quality resource list drawn from the study and experience of many contemporary seekers
- Preserve and keep in print the writings of Paul Brunton, which exemplify independent spiritual seeking and a balanced, integral approach to all aspects of life
FRIENDS CONTRIBUTION REWARDS: With the new design of our site, we are also currently working on establishing a new Friends of PBPF tier structure so that our "Friends" will receive rewards for giving.
Until this new structure is in place, please be assured that any and all contributions made in 2007 to the foundation will make you eligible for inclusion for the new rewards tier and we will notify you of the new changes when they become available.
TAX DEDUCTIBLE: All "Friends" contributions are tax-deductible. Donors receive a thank-you letter verifying their donation. Contributions go to whatever is most needed at the time unless specified otherwise by the donor. Please contact us for more information on any particular Foundation activity.
TO MAKE A DONATION: You may make your donation with Visa or MasterCard. Please e-mail us with your interest in becoming a member and making a donation at
Many thanks for all of your help!